got a sugar cube for me?
frequently asked questions
If your question is one of more basic nature, GOOGLE IT. Chances are your questions have already been answered. Having me google it for you just creates a lot of extra work for me, so please, use google. It’s your best friend.
What do you use to make your graphics/edits/gifs?
- Photoshop CS5. For gifs I use Quicktime Player to trim videos, as well as convert them to .mov files. For downloading from youtube I use keepvid.com. For videos not on youtube, I record my screen while the video is playing with Quicktime Player.
Do you follow back?/Can you check out my blog?
- If you ask me to follow you back, there’s a 110% chance I’ll say no, simply because it puts me in a horribly awkward position. So just don’t ask me to follow back, but you are MORE than welcome to ask me to check out your blog. Just don’t get offended if I don’t follow you.
How do you make your sidebar change?
- Follow this tutorial and you’ve got your changing sidebars :’)
Can you vote for me/promo me?
- No. I won’t even reply to messages about this, because no, I will not vote for you, I will not promo you. If I see something on my dash, and I feel like voting for you/promoing you, I will, but not by request.
What font do you use for your watermark?
- It’s called Wendy, you can download it here :)
Can you help me with photoshop stuff?
- Sure! I suck at explaining stuff though, and I might not know what you mean and I might not know how to do what you’re after. But I’d be more than happy to help if I can :)
What psd did you use on this edit?
- I don’t use downloaded psds from others anymore, I only ever use my own. And often, I don’t save my psds, as I make them for that specific edit. You can find all my published psds here. You can still ask, but know that I will most likely tell you that it’s one of my own colourings and that it hasn’t been published yet.